No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

♥ love BFF ! eyka blogger !



♥ Sunday, October 17, 2010

When I C the satrs , I C u !

When I C the ocean , I C u !

When I C the flowers I also C U !
 
when im in wad ICU .. i can't to C u agin ..











niCe ,, hpe more fren want to follow me ..

Blogged @ 12:21 AM




♥ Me !
Short intro

Nur Fakhira Shafiqa
PMR CANDIDATES !
I love you Ismail

♥ Loves
<3



♥ Chit Chats
leave a tag!


ShoutMix chat widget


♥ Play it out loud
MUSIC


♥ Sweet Escapes
Leaving so soon?

Ily Bee
Iznie Bee

♥ Memories
rewind back to the past

October 2010
November 2010
December 2010

♥ Credits

Dont remove [:

Designer :%BLUE.pink-
Basecodes :lovelies-
Inspirations :!dl♥ [2] The dandelion's promise
Scrolling Code: %PURPUR.black-
Images :Cyworld
Others : xoxo

L
O
V
E